non-woven bags vs paper bags
Non-woven bags and paper bags are two common materials for shopping bags, and their differences are as follows:
- Material: Non-woven bags are made from fibers processed into a fabric-like material, while paper bags are made from paper.
- Strength: Non-woven bags are more durable than paper bags and can be used multiple times, while paper bags are easily torn or damaged when wet.
- Environmental impact: Non-woven bags are relatively more environmentally friendly because they can be reused, reducing their impact on the environment, while paper bags require more resources to manufacture and are not as easily recyclable.
- Price: Non-woven bags are relatively more expensive because their materials and manufacturing processes are more complex than those of paper bags.
- Weight capacity: Non-woven bags have a higher weight capacity and can support more weight than paper bags.
In summary, non-woven bags are more durable, environmentally friendly, and have a higher weight capacity than paper bags, but they are also more expensive. While paper bags are cheaper, they are easily torn and not as environmentally friendly as non-woven bags. Therefore, when choosing shopping bag materials, the selection should be based on actual needs and circumstances.